Dist.3232F1 project save environment, save Earth
As we are all aware that today most important subject for us save environment and save Earth. We LCB Aastha take a six sigma project on same subject with PDCA approach from July. 22 below program organized.
1. July.22 Awareness session on daily waste segregation /refuse plastic and E waste management ongoing
2. Jul. 22 held debate on (save environment/ NO use Plastic / recycling plastic waste) in adopted school Jalaram school makarpura vadodara Total 28 student participated. Winners prize distribution dated 16.7.22
3. Aug. 22 organized Mega Ayurvedic tree 🌳 plantation program
4. Sep. 22 Eco friendly ganpati competition at jalaram school / immersed in water.
5. Oct. 22 workshop on refuse plastic and reuse plastic bottles/ cans to make decorative lights and flowers pots
6. Oct. 22 celebration international E waste day with E waste awareness / collection/ safe disposal to government authorized recycler.
7. 19th nov. 22, «LCB Aastha » Conducted below mentioned activities in association with vadodara municipal Corporation (smart city development).
1. A workshop on» How to segregate wastage generated from our home( segregation of plastic waste from other waste)
2. To produce de-compost manure in our home / how to society make system for cycling waste/initiate project
Our » Vrundavan township » Will be developed as a role model for smart city development and LCB Aastha introduced «Blue colored dustbin for plastic waste disposal. Mr. Suresh Tuver(Dy.M.C. of VMC) along with his team were present to demonstrate all activity. LCB RCC, Jalaram, Baroda green and GST coordinator Ln. Vaishaliben Varne were joined this activity.
8. E Waste collection for safe recycling and safe disposal organized 7 program at dist. 3232F1 ,location vadodara
9. Align with lions Club india e waste mega drive 13th jan.23 to feb. 23 and going to celebration 13th jan.23 founder of Lionism Melvin Jones birthday
10 recognition received from M/s. Mangalam ECS pvt limited E waste recycler for good work on E waste
11 recognition received from vadodara municipal Corporation for improve daily waste management generated from home