LCIF Melvin Jones Photo Contest
Snap a picture of what it means to be a Lion or Leo.
Prizes & Dates to Remember:
Winners will receive one complimentary individual registration and luncheon tickets to the 105th Lions Clubs International Convention in Boston.
The contest is open between October 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Voting and deadline for submission is December 31, 2022, at midnight Central Time Zone. Winners will be announced the week of January 16, 2023.
- By entering this contest, entrants authorize the use of their photo and name by Lions Clubs International Foundation (“LCIF”) in printed, digital, or other mediums for the purposes of promotion and publicity for LCIF. The photo and its content shall be the property of LCIF for any and all use.
- No purchase or donation is required to enter.
- Photo and answering of a question must be submitted via the official entry form online to be included in contest.
- One photo and question answered per person, per entry.
- Photo must only be of the individual who is submitting. Any photos uploaded with more than one person will not be accepted; whether it is a service project photo or a photo with a Melvin Jones Fellow (MJF) plaque or Melvin Jones Progressive Fellow (PMJF) pin, the photo must only include you in it. Photos cannot contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The winners will be announced the week of January 16, 2023. If the 105th convention does not take place, there is no cash substitution for the prize.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received and public voting. All submissions must be received by December 31, 2022 at midnight Central Time Zone to be eligible for the contest.
- LCIF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit any entrant from participating in the contest and/or to disqualify any individual for any reason, or an individual whom LCIF finds, in its sole determination, to be acting in violation of the official rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.